Saturday, October 6, 2007

Nightmares and Funnies

Click pics to enlarge.


A cartoon of Bart in 1971 driving his Jaguar with his dog Jaguar. Jaguar could drive even better than Bart!


One customer found Bart to be an interesting subject for a painting.
Thanks P.J.





A customer spotted this work horse of a Mini in the Bahamas!


Hey Bart, will bigger tires make me go faster?


If this dog needs glasses, should he be driving?


May this BMW rear end rest in peace.



This was definitely a nightmare _ a beautiful 1974 Alfa Romeo GTV which had never had an engine rebuild. It absolutely refused to give up its head!


At our front door - Eanie, Meanie, Mini, Moe!


I'll work on your Porsche, Maserati, BMWs, MGB and even the Cord and the Auburn but this is where I draw the line!


Do you think that flat bed will be able to handle that Mini?


I think you're in my parking space!


Hey Bart, do you think you can make my headlights work? While you're at it, could you check out my wipers, turn signals, tach, odometer and the rest of the gauges?


Mark and Steve sure know how to enjoy a car show! Their buddy Joe helps himself to a draft (wonder if that kilt gets drafty?).


You ordered British parts?



Plastic cullenders - a creative way to protect those speakers installed through the rear bulkhead!


But Carolyn, the car was free! I thought you'd like the tree!


Sally drew a large crowd of fans at Road Atlanta for Petit Le Mans in Sept. of '08.


A two toned MGB-GT?


The future?


In the beginning ......